Commercial Gas & Power Account Manager
Resolve Energy Ltd provides energy procurement services to UK businesses. As part of our continued growth we are seeking a Business Development Manager who is intelligent, highly organised and driven, to work in our Liverpool headquarters. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a new and exciting challenge in an energetic, and fast paced sales environment with a company that is rapidly growing. Commissions are not uncapped, this combined with the generous basic salary makes this a very attractive opportunity for the right candidate.
If you can tick the boxes below this job is for you:
- Highly organised.
- Educated to at least GCSE level.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Well-presented and polished.
- Hard working and punctual.
- Enthusiastic and positive.
- Articulate and outgoing.
- A winner.
- A drive to always earn more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Calling new and existing business customers helping them secure the best energy contracts for their business.
- Generate new business via cold calling and calling of previous customers.
- Manage and grow your own portfolio of clients.
- Liaise with our own in house administration team and suppliers to ensure the processes are dealt with efficiently.
- Achieve monthly sales and efficiency targets.
- Always keep all of the clients you sign up.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Able to influence and build relationships.
- High levels of self-motivation.
- History of achieving sales targets.
- Experience of using Microsoft office software packages & excellent keyboard skills.
- Experience of consistently achieving KPI’s and company standards.
- Technically proficient and organised in using CRM systems.
- Completely uncapped commission.
- Transparent and very generous commission structure.
- Realistic OTE 1st year of £22k (includes £18k basic).
- Realistic OTE 2nd year of £30k (includes £18k basic).
- Realistic OTE 3rd year of £60k (includes £18k basic).
- Hours of work 9:00 – 17:00 (Mon – Fri).
- Never the need to take work home with you.
- 20 days’ holiday per year + all bank holidays paid + paid time off over Christmas and New Year.
- Exclusive modern offices in the heart of Liverpool city centre.
- Huge monthly, quarterly and annual incentives.
- Regular out of office team building days.
- Regular team social events.
- Great opportunity for promotion in a rapidly growing company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 / year
- Telesales: 1 year