Resolve Energy Ltd provides energy procurement services to UK businesses. As part of our continued growth we are seeking a Commercial Gas & Power Account Manager who is intelligent, highly organised and driven, to work in our Liverpool headquarters. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a new and exciting challenge in an energetic, and fast paced sales environment. Commissions are uncapped, this combined with the generous basic salary makes this a very attractive opportunity for the right candidate.
- Calling new and existing business customers helping them secure the best possible energy contracts for their business.
- Manage and grow your own portfolio of clients.
- Liaise with our own in house administration team and suppliers to ensure the processes are dealt with efficiently.
- Achieve sales and efficiency targets.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2 year’s B2B sales experience is compulsory.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Able to influence and build relationships.
- High levels of self-motivation.
- Proven history of achieving sales targets.
- Experience of using Microsoft office software packages & excellent keyboard skills.
- Experience of consistently achieving KPI’s and company standards.
- Technically proficient and organised in using CRM systems.
- Completely uncapped commission.
- Hours of work 9:00 – 17:00 (Mon – Fri).
- 20 days’ holiday per year + all bank holidays + extra paid time off over Christmas and New Year.
- Exclusive modern offices in Liverpool city centre.
- Huge monthly, quarterly and annual incentives.
- Regular out of office team building days.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our successful organisation, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please send over your application to [email protected] including 3 documents;
- Up to date CV detailing your work and education history.
- Cover letter explaining why you feel you would be suitable.
- Document detailing your past sales performance in any previous roles.
IF ANY OF THESE DOCUMENTS ARE MISSING UNFORTUNATELY WE WILL BE UNABLE PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION.
The selection process will include a telephone interview and if selected a face to face interview and some basic skill assessments.
A minimum of 2 year’s B2B sales experience is compulsory.