WHAT Personal Data Do We Collect and WHEN?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you arrange a contract through us, speak with a member of our team, request to receive communications, receive quotations, or use our website.
This personal data includes your:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number and site, billing address
- meter details including MPAN / MPR, kVA, voltage, AMR status
- contract details including contract start and end dates, consumption information
- direct debit details
- to provide information to energy suppliers to help us provide you with the products and services that we provide
WHY and HOW Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- bill validation purposes
- to source and negotiate energy renewal prices from supplier on the market
- discuss ongoing queries with your energy supplier
- manage the transfer of contracts between suppliers
- contact you to provide information about upcoming energy renewals
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of Your Personal Data
Encryption & Security
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
Retention of your Personal Data
YOUR RIGHTS Relating to Your Personal Data
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
QUESTIONS and Feedback
Privacy Office, Resolve Energy Ltd, Walker House, Exchange Flags, Liverpool, L2 3YL
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Types of Cookies: We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our website. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device for a set period of time.
- Opting Out: Your web browser should provide you with the controls to manage and delete cookies from your device, please see your web browser options.